Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday, 30 November 2012 - 131.2 lbs

Girl on a Donkey by Fernando Botero, 1959

131.2!! Down 1.2 lbs from yesterday and a new all time post-boot camp low. Marvelous.

DOWN MY GULLET THEY WENT:

protein drank! (after working out my leg meat)

2 eggs with full fat cream cooked in bacon grease with full fat sour cream and salsa

2 slices of bacon

giant mug of cinnamon gingerbread flavored coffee with full fat cream and 2 packs of sweet & low

monster salad (romaine lettuce, tomato, boiled egg, turkey, full fat sour cream ranch dressing -- couldn't even finish this mofo!)

couple forkfuls of raspberries and strawberries

Hasn't happened yet, but I'm going to Rumor's Cabaret tonight and I imagine I'm probably gonna have a few drinks. Gonna try to keep it low-carb beers (Michelob Ultra if they gots it), but can't make any promises. Hopefully I don't eff away my new all time post-boot camp low too bad! Have a bueno weekend, amigos!

Oh! And do yourself a favor and listen to a little Chris Isaak! I can't believe I'm just now realizing what a treasure this man is! A FREAKIN AMERICAN TREASURE. I feel my whole life has been a worthless, pointless waste up until today. I wish I could rewind my life and discover Chris Isaak when he first started crooning. Who knows where I'd be today? Hell, I'd probably be at my goal weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment