Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thursday, 29 November 2012 - 132.4 lbs

Oil painting of Divine as "Babs Johnson" from John Waters's 1972 film, Pink Flamingos. Title unknown. Artist unkown (but maybe Amy Balot? She's the one selling it on Etsy.) I've heard Disney based their portrayal of Ursula the Sea Witch from The Little Mermaid on Divine. I can see it.

Exact same weight as yesterday. Marvelous.

I think this is the first time I've ever weighed the same two days in a row. Fascinating, eh?

I ATE IT:

2 eggs with full fat cream cooked in bacon grease topped with full fat sour cream and salsa oh god i love this meal

2 slices of bacon

protein drank! (after working chest, tri's, shoulders, and a little abs)

monster salad (romaine, tomato, boiled egg, turkey, full fat sour cream ranch)

handful of berries (the rasp and straw type)

handful of nuts

German wine chocolate barrel thing

Too busy for the article spoon-feed tonight -- hopefully I'll have time this weekend.

Here's a pic from a couple weekends ago of my work buddy, Singh, and I at his house (he's the one who made all that curry I was eating a while back).

























No comments:

Post a Comment