Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tuesday, 20 November 2012 - 133.4 lbs

YOU!!!

Up 1.2 lbs! Rage face. I'm not blaming the protein just yet, but I'm not liking what I'm seeing. I'll try the protein again today and tomorrow, but if the the weight keeps crawling up, eff it!

Today I opened wide and received 

chocolate flavored coffee with cocoa, full fat cream, and coconut oil

2 eggs with full fat cream and full fat cheddar cheese, cooked in bacon grease, topped with salsa (all out of sour cream, but Heather's going to the store today)

2 slices of bacon

protein shake

baked chicken thigh

cooked onions

boiled egg (curry style)

bowlful of baby spinach with full fat sour cream ranch dressing

handful of nuts

worked out chest, triceps, shoulders

bite of Heather's meat and cheese sticks

a couple sugar-free chocolate toffee squares. okay, four.

G'dday to whoever's stopping in from New Zealand!

No comments:

Post a Comment