Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Tuesday, 06 November 2012 - 139.4 lbs


Weighed 139.4 this morning. Down 4 from yesterday. I think that's the most I've ever lost in a 24-hour period in all my days. Just water weight, I know, but, hey, I'll take it.

Had coffee with coconut oil and coconut milk (instead of cream) for breakfast. (I pretty much just use coffee as a delivery system for fat.)

Lunch was 2 eggs with a splash of full fat cream cooked in the bacon grease left from 3 pieces of bacon (which I also ate). Oh yeah, I also put some full fat sour cream on those eggs, too. There was some buffalo sauce I saw in the fridge after I ate that would have gone on my eggs had I known about it in time. But I didn't. Heather should be buying some salsa today, though, so I can start to look forward to eggs again. Also had a small handful of nuts.

Had to exercise against my will. Command PT. Did about 10 minutes of light calisthenics, walked on the treadmill for half an hour (while listening to Mötley Crüe's Dr. Feelgood -- oh my god, what a glorious album! So trashy and catchy and druggy and sexy and fun. Songs with titles like "Sticky Sweet," "She Goes Down," "Slice of Your Pie," and "Rattlesnake Shake," (with the bordering-on-the-sentimental line "snake wants to spit!"), kept me strutting at 3.8 miles per hour (with varying incline) with a creepy yet horrible grin on my face the whole time), then I came home and walked the pug a little, too.

Had a vienna sausage, another handful of nuts, slice of full fat cheddar cheese for a snack, then had dinner which was leftovers from last night, only this time my loaded cauliflower had butter! (Heather went to the store early this afternoon -- freakin FINALLY.) Also, no bacon on the cauliflower because I was too lazy to fry some up. Doubt I'll be down much (if at all) tomorrow, but if Obama wins tonight allowing me to gloat on Facebook to my awful, awful conservative friends and family.

Here's to hoping! (Oh god, if I lose weight and Obama wins... oh man, I can't even allow myself to wish for that... but could you just imagine?!?!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment