Saturday, November 17, 2012

Saturday, 17 November 2012 - 132.4 lbs


Okay, so I don't really believe in Satan -- which is to say, I don't believe Satan even actually exists. (And, yes, I realize I erroneously equated Satan with Lucifer over the preceding two posts, but I was raised Mormon so gimme a break.) So when I'm doing my whole "Hail Satan!" thing, that's just me funnin witcha. "But, Butch! The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist!" Pssh. That's not so great a trick -- leprechauns, unicorns, dragons, Zeus, and fairies have all done it, too. Big whoop.

So anyway, down another 0.2 lbs today! Unfortunately, I imagine this new low will be short lived since I'm eating with some friends tonight, and the menu will be decidedly not low carb. Ah, well. It's been a good week and you gotta live a little.

Here's what I crammed down my pie hole today:

2 eggs with full fat cream cooked in bacon grease, topped with full fat sour cream and salsa

2 slices of bacon

chocolate flavored coffee with tsp of cocoa

baked chicken legs

chicken curry

egg curry

pork ribs

kheer (sweet rice pudding stuff)

worked out chest, triceps, and shoulders

No comments:

Post a Comment