Monday, November 19, 2012

Sunday, 18 November 2012 - 132.6 lbs

I had to weigh myself three different times because I couldn't believe it -- after eating all that curry and kheer and ribs & chicken (both topped with a sugary bbq sauce), I managed to only gain 0.2 lbs! Is it possible that my HFLC way of eating has turned my body into a lean, mean, metabolizing machine? Well yes, yes it is. I was planning on fasting today to jumpstart the weight loss I thought I would have to make up, but it turns out that's not necessary. Which is a good thing, because I was hungry this morning.


I worked out my legs and did twenty minutes of light cardio. When I was on the treadmill listening to AC/DC Live, I was reminded that at one time in my life I used to think that if you chose to exercise or play sports or otherwise engage in an activity carrying the slightest amount of risk on a Sunday, that you would have a greater likelihood of being injured due to the Holy Ghost withdrawing His protective powers from you for breaking the Sabbath. This belief was reinforced when a boy from my ward broke his leg (or knee?) when playing a soccer game on Sunday. Well, I'm relieved to inform you I completed my exercise routine unscathed. Better luck next time, Holy Ghost!

I think I might have even been listening to "Who Made Who"

Anyway, here's what I shoveled down my gullet today

2 eggs with full fat cream cooked in bacon grease, with full fat sour cream and salsa

2 slices of bacon

chocolate flavored coffee with teaspoon of cocoa, coconut oil, and full fat cream

4 ribs (leftovers from last night's dinner party)

2 chicken drumsticks (ditto)

Guten Tag to whoever is reading this in Germany!

No comments:

Post a Comment