Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wednesday, 14 November 2012 - 133.8 lbs

Woohoo! Down another 0.6 lbs! Oh my, I am just wasting away!! (Did I mention that 30" waist jeans fit me again? Well, sir, they do.) My low carb, high fat menu today consisted of:

Gingerbread cinnamon flavored coffee with a spoonful of coconut oil and a couple tablespoons of full fat cream

2 eggs with full fat cream scrambled in bacon grease, covered in full fat sour cream and salsa

2 slices of the fattiest bacon in the world

handful of mixed nuts

a bite of havarti (it was stuck in an empty plastic container Heather wanted to wash and I straight up ate the crap out of that crap)

baked chicken thigh

loaded cauliflower (mashed cauliflower with sour cream, cheddar cheese, butter -- full fat varieties of each, of course), and a slice worth of fatty bacon cut up and sprinkled on top. would've put chives on there too but ain't got none.

worked out my chest, shoulders, and triceps.

Did someone ask what does Rei Kawakubo look like? Here you go.

You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment