Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thursday, 15 November 2012 - 133.0 lbs

133!!! This is only the second time I've been this low since leaving boot camp in June '06 at 130 lbs. Crossing my fingers and praying to my dirty god Lucifer that I can break on through to the other side come tomorrow morning's weigh in!

pumpkin spice flavored coffee with full fat cream and coconut oil

2 eggs cooked in bacon grease, topped with full fat sour cream and salsa

2 strips of bacon

baked chicken thigh

bowlful of baby spinach with dressing made from full sat sour cream and some Hidden Valley powdered mix stuff

handful of nuts

worked out legs

FYI: Sharon Osbourne lost 28 lbs eating low carb. One time her husband tried to bite the head off a bat and it bit him on the tongue.

And I'd do it again, too. It's my freakin head we're talkin about here, man. I need that.

No comments:

Post a Comment