Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sunday, 09 December 2012 - 128.8 lbs

Nativity with St. Francis and St. Lawrence by Caravaggio, 1609

Down 0.6 lbs from yesterday and a new all time post-boot camp low. Marvelous.

Woke up, went to the gym, worked chest meat, shoulder meat, and triceps meat. Had protein drank.

Came home and had 2 eggs with full fat cream cooked in full fat butter with full fat cheddar cheese and diced onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, green peppers, and turkey breast.

small cup of gingerbread cinnamon flavored coffee with full fat cream, stevia, and cocoa
(Why cocoa? See: WebMD.com - Cocoa Rich in Health Benefits)

Wee bit o' berries (straw and rasp)

small piece of salami with full fat cream cheese

handful of nuts

jalapenos stuffed with full fat cream cheese, full fat cheddar cheese, and bacon dipped in full fat sour cream ranch dressing (quite a lot of em, regrettably)

Another good one by Yeats:


He Wishes for the Cloths of Heaven
William Butler Yeats

Had I the heaven's embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half-light,

I would spread the cloths under your feet: 
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment