Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday, 07 December 2012 - 129.8 lbs

Christi Geburt by Lorenzo Lotto, 1523

Up 0.6 lbs from yesterday. Marvelous.

cup of toffee gingerbread flavored coffee with full fat cream, coconut oil, and cocoa

3 eggs with diced onions, green bell peppers, avocados, and mushrooms cooked in bacon grease, covered with full fat sour cream (too much food, as it turns out)

2 pieces of bacon

protein drank (after working my leg meat)

mini monster salad (which I guess would just be a normal sort of salad) - romaine, turkey, tomato, full fat sour cream ranch dressing (the monster salad was too much food last night!)

sugar free bread n butter pickle spear

Here's one of my all time favorite poems of all time:


IN THE DESERT
by Stephen Crane

In the desert
I saw a creature, naked, bestial,
Who, squatting upon the ground,
Held his heart in his hands,
And ate of it.
I said, “Is it good, friend?”
“It is bitter—bitter,” he answered;

“But I like it
Because it is bitter,
And because it is my heart.”
Beast by Guillermo Careaga, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment