Wednesday, December 12, 2012

¡Adiós Amigos!

Okay, so I think I'm done with the daily weigh-ins and food logs. I've hit my goal weight (passed it, actually -- though I do still have some fat lbs I'd like to trade in for some muscle lbs, but I don't expect the number on the scale to change too much more). But I do hope my little n=1 experiment has done at least a little to illustrate the point I've been trying to make: HFLC = weight loss, and with no calorie counting, no portion weighing, and no going hungry (except during IF's). Since I've started keeping track of my weight and food here a little over a month ago, I've lost over 16 lbs, and I did it by eliminating sugars, starches, and grains, while eating unlimited amounts of full flavored and satiating foods high in fat -- cream, butter, cheese, sour cream, nuts, coconut oil, bacon, eggs, avocados, cream cheese, etc. (And, yes, I've been working out, but the effects of exercise on weight loss are depressingly minimal.)

I'll keep posting here about stuff that interests me (nutrition included, of course), but the daily updates are done. Thanks for following along, and I hope you'll stop back by.

1 comment:

  1. ageless male max new vitality and male vitality and testosterone and infowars male vitality before and after mana grocery male vitality what non perscription male vitality drugs do physicians recommend prime male vitality complex vs six star testosterone booster anthroplex vs super male vitality triple leaf male vitality tea reviews does super male vitality have any calories super male vitality placebo allergic reaction super male vitality male vitality vitamins gnc test x180 super male vitality of super male vitality concentrations super male vitality combinations which should both be taken around 30 minutes before you plan to work out. Vitality RX is a thing that makes war against erectile brokenness, and in addition empowers your quality and sexual longing to be sufficiently made strides. The goliath part about is that you don’t need to take after some odd timetable for taking the supplement. It is definitely not hard to wipe out issues with your associate and raise certainty and dauntlessness by growing testosterone with this trademark thing.
    http://www.cureidea.com/vitality-male-enhancement/

    ReplyDelete