Sunday, December 2, 2012

Dr. William "Wheat Belly" Davis on Dr. Oz Show


Dr. Davis, preventive cardiologist and author of the bestselling Wheat Belly, will be on Dr. Oz's show this Monday, 3 December -- that's tomorrow if you're reading this today. I don't watch Dr. Oz, but I have it in my head that I don't like him for some reason. I don't know if he endorses the low-fat, high carb, grain based Standard American Diet (or, rather appropriately, SAD), but I imagine he probably does given the nature of his disagreements with science writer and HFLC advocate Gary Taubes when he was on the show back in the day. But I guess it's cool that Oz turns these guys loose on the mic for a little while, even if he uses the last word to disagree with them.

Judging from the preview, though, it looks as if Dr. Davis might have made a convert out of Oz. I guess we'll have to see. You can see a 30 second preview of the show at Oz's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment