Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sunday, 02 December 2012 - 130.6 lbs

Freud's Perverse Polymorph (Bulgarian Child Eating a Rat) by Salvador Dalí, 1939




That painting makes me laugh.

Up 1.2 lbs from yesterday. Marvelous.

I think I'm more or less content with the number on the scale. Still have some fat I'd like to burn and some muscle I'd like to gain, but for my height, I think 130 lbs is in the neighborhood of being a relatively healthy weight.

Today I had:

protein drank! (after working out back and bi's and forearms and a little abs)

2 eggs with full fat cream cooked in bacon grease, with full fat sour cream and salsa

2 slices of bacon

"bread n' butter" pickle spear (sugar free)

chunk of Spam from the stew Heather cooked

Old Wisconsin beef stick snack thing

mug of gingerbread cookie flavored coffee with full fat cream, pat of full fat Kerrygold butter, couple teaspoons of stevia

Would have liked to have had a bit of Heather's stew, but just wasn't hungry enough! #HFLCProblems 

And now for your daily dose of Mr. Isaak, the suavest mofo I know:

No comments:

Post a Comment